Saturday, June 6, 2009

Podcast findings...

Another valuable resource. I cannot believe how many podcasts are out there! There are podcasts about everything. I have been listening to a number of podcasts, particularly ones about strength training and weight loss. I am a part time personal trainer, and I find it useful to listen to some of these. Not all of them (again, just as w/ anything on the www) are reputable sources, but if you search hard enough you can find them. It's nice to hear a lot of different practices by health experts from all over the country. It's also efficient to open up a new tab to listen to them in while doing other work on line (like I am right now!) It's a way to maximize my time by multi-tasking.... doing work on-line and listening to podcasts while I work. I could actually see this becoming a habit of mine. It's tough to read an article, a book, or journal and do anything else. Podcasts allow you to multi-task! These podcast search engines are another great resource......

No comments:

Post a Comment