Thursday, May 21, 2009

Flickr

Well I had my first experience with a photosharing website this week-Flickr. Some other forums I belong to use photobucket all the time and I never really used it or knew what it was all about. So, I signed up and it's pretty cool! I never thought of using it as a way to backup all of my photos. I've had my computer crash 3 times and have lost many many pics along the way. Now, i can upload the ones I do not want to lose and not worry about losing them again. I haven't had a lot of time to explore all of the options Flickr makes available quite yet. I am excited to invite family from different parts of the country to join and we can reconnect through pictures. I see them all once every 10 years or so (basically weddings or funerals), so it would be nice to see pics of them and their experiences as well as share mine with them. Flickr is a site I think I will use frequently.... Well that's my .02 on Flickr! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment